Vital power of the Adriatic
Due to the mild climate and the healthy sea air, Rovinj is a popular holiday destination all year round.
Sports activities such as cycling, hiking, tennis, surfing, diving and much more. can be operated all year round.
- Direct sea location and access to the sea
- great sea views, as well as from the natural stone terrace.
- Quiet and unique panoramic location, as the house is located at the end of the old town-Rovinj peninsula.
- Terrace by the sea (approx.80 m²) with several tables / benches / armchairs and sun loungers – see photos
- small pebble beach (especially for small children) about 300m from the house
- small boat (up to approx. 5 m) can be moored directly in front of our terrace with its own buoy. For larger boats we recommend the marina (approx. 15 minutes on foot).
- Pets allowed until further notice (only with confirmation from the landlord)
- Internet WIFI available
Historic city for sport, adventure and health
- Car-free and beautiful Venetian old town with quiet,
- romantic lanes and historical buildings
- many events of art painting, exhibitions, music and sports of all kinds
- This town primarily is a paradise for leisure athletes out of fun with the movement.
- A paradise for recreational athletes for the fun of exercise and relaxation.
- you can visit many islands in front of Rovinj and protected bays, especially good conditions for every water sport!
- The direct entry to the water is of the suite possibly.
- A special experience is a bathing trip by boat taxi to the red island (in the city center – large pier about 500 m from the house).
Weather from OpenWeatherMap